Observation Deck in Nashville

jice

Hey all... been lurking here for a few months. This thread inspired me to post some shots I took when I got to visit an unoccupied floor of the (then) BellSouth tower... I don't remember which floor number it was, but it's where the sloped glass portion begins. (In the first picture you can see one of the big spotlights that angles up to the top of the building.)

Coincidentally, these were shot a year ago tomorrow. Enjoy, and do ignore the reflection of the photographer's hands in a few of the shots. :)

http://www.circumspectfiesta.com/images/070220_bellsouth/

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great pics! I've never been up in the Bell South....err....AT&T Tower so these are views new to me. Thanks for posting and welcome to the forum. Thee' been a lot of change, especially in the SoBro area and Gulch since you took those pictures, and drives the point home about how fast Nashville is changing.

• 1 month later...

Archived