The new CW Network

Jerseyman4

I could really careless what happens but Channel 9 will be an Independant station and WPIX 11 will be experiencing bigger and better things. If i were WWOR, i would look into changing the Independant station into Univision to serve the growing latino population of the NYC metro area.

More about the CW can be clicked here

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh wow, that means you have either Boston or Hartford for a WB television signal. Likely Boston would be the choice for most Rhode Islanders.

We have no WB station (however some people with antennas may be able to capture the Boston signal). However, some WB programing plays on our UPN station (link). Our UPN station has no news, so some WB is played at 10pm. It's kind of like we've always had the CW network. The Boston WB station's news plays at 10pm on one of our Public Access Stations, but none of the network programming plays there.

We have no WB station (however some people with antennas may be able to capture the Boston signal). However, some WB programing plays on our UPN station (link). Our UPN station has no news, so some WB is played at 10pm. It's kind of like we've always had the CW network. The Boston WB station's news plays at 10pm on one of our Public Access Stations, but none of the network programming plays there.

Not that there are really any good shows on WB, but that's pretty bad. You guys never had the network? Are there many other markets your size that never got it? It just seems odd to me.

Archived