Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bluff2085

Baton Rouge photos

10 posts in this topic

Thanks for posting the pictures of Baton Rouge! I'm flying down there next month so this is a great preview!

Great pictures! Those brought back many memories from college! Thanks! Tom Barnes

By the way, the pictures of the Capitol House make it look as though there is still a long way to go on the renovation. Are these pictures new?

Great pictures! Those brought back many memories from college! Thanks! Tom Barnes

By the way, the pictures of the Capitol House make it look as though there is still a long way to go on the renovation. Are these pictures new?

yeah they were taken yesterday

Great pictures, bluff! :thumbsup:

It's great to see some new views of Baton Rouge on the forum.

Nice pics, I got all of them to show up except the very first one. Anyway thanks for sharing.

Great pics ! I really enjoyed those ! It's been said Baton Rouge has some of the nicest Capitol Grounds in the country !

The Capitol House Hotel is supposed to be finished by this fall . You can see more progress being made from the opposite sides picture of the hotel ; but still got a ways to go ! I also hope they will really light-up the place , so it will be more easily seen from the I-10 Bridge at nightime !

those are wonderful pictures! thanx for posting!!!!!!!

Baton Rouge is a great up and coming city. The Louisiana State Capitol is amazing IMO, and I found Spanish Town to be a fascinating area of the city.