Possibly relocating to Hot Springs or Northwest Arkansas

MichiganGirl

Pulaski County's Mills University Studies was ranked the 59th best school in the country by Newsweek. Central High came in at 205 on the same list.

To answer your question, look at the name of the school again. Episcopal has the largest endowment of any private high school in the country (thanks to a $30 million dollar gift by the Stephens). Yes, LR does have several good private schools.

Heh.

And I realize that. Perhaps you scroll up a bit to see I was talking about public schools in the area, otherwise I would have mentioned all the private schools that have good reputations..

And those schools in Newsweek were ranked according to their AP program and how many people took AP tests. Here you go: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7723397/site/newsweek/

That's not the same thing as saying they're 59th best high school in the country.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived