Anne Taylor Loft

New York & Company

Clarks Shoes

Lane Bryant

Cacique

Crabtree & Evelyn

Barnes & Noble

Rave Motion Pictures

Some of these are places either not found in Nashville already or not found on this side of town with the exceptions of Lane Bryant and NY & Company.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rumor has it that Regal has jumped on board and Rave is out.

If that's true, then Hendersonville is the big loser. Rave is fabulous. The Rave theater we have in Chattanooga is easily the nicest in the State. I've been to nearly all of them in Metro Nashville having lived there most of my life.

If that's true, then Hendersonville is the big loser. Rave is fabulous. The Rave theater we have in Chattanooga is easily the nicest in the State. I've been to nearly all of them in Metro Nashville having lived there most of my life.

I've been to the one in Chattanooga. It's very nice. Nicer than any of those I've been to in Atlanta.

Have any of your been to the new Regal in Turkey Creek (Knoxville)? I think it's nicer than the Rave. Rave might have a nice new theater next to the Sears off the interstate in Chattanooga, but Regal is much more of a proven opperator.

I would prefer Regal because it is a TN company with a history with the city. If Rave wanted to build in Glenbrook or in Gallatin, that would be ok. Since, Regal is already operating at Indian Lake, I think they are the ideal choice.

Rave has some very nice properties. Birmingham (Hoover) has one too - I like their flashy style. Regal does a good job too so I won't dis-credit them at all. Here in Memphis we have Malco and Muvico. I prefer Malco because their theaters are nice and clean.

Rave has some very nice properties. Birmingham (Hoover) has one too - I like their flashy style. Regal does a good job too so I won't dis-credit them at all. Here in Memphis we have Malco and Muvico. I prefer Malco because their theaters are nice and clean.

Regal can be pretty flashy as well. Everytime I drive on I-65 near 100 oaks I can't help but think the theater looks like a megastrip club.

Archived