Which vehicle would you want to have?

cityboi

Which vehicle would want to have?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Which vehicle would you want to have?

• Mercedes S600
    • Chrysler 300M
    • Hummer
    • BMW 750
    • Jaguar XJ8 Super V8
    • Mini Cooper
    • Cadillac Escalade
    • Lincoln Navigator
    • Ford Focus
    • BMW X5

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

None of the above. My dream car is the BMW 850 CSI. When I graduate college and move out the house I, mark my words, will get one of these. IMO this is not only the best looking car BMW has ever come up with, but the best looking car in the world. This car was so far ahead of its time and is still ahead of cars today when it comes to technology and build quality. Like the guy said in the link I posted, this is a timeless car. My second favorite car and another car that I will have someday, is a Ferrari Testerossa. An awesome piece of machinery.

Quiz #2

1. What company is Audi owned buy?

2. What is the significance of BMW's famous logo?

On the TV show Top Gear, Jeremy Clarkson said that if you had a Bugatti Veyron have a drag race with a Mclaren F1, You could give the F1 a head start up to a 150mph Veryon starts going and the Veyron would beat the F1 to 200mph. That is just amazing. and VW(the people who own Bugatti) said they had to limit the Veyrons top speed to 252 which means without the limit it would easily do about 270-280.

Yeah I just seen it today in school, that's an odd coincident.

Are you serious? :o a coincident indeed :). Its a good movie anyway.

yup BMW made motorcylce and planes long before they made cars. Im trying to keep my 318ti up. They dont make the BMW 318ti hatchbacks any more and you dont see alot of them on the road. I figure over time the value of it will go up if I continue to keep it up.

tommys318ti.jpg

249-40226-1393.jpg

yup BMW made motorcylce and planes long before they made cars. Im trying to keep my up. The dont make the BMW 318ti hatchbacks any more and you dont see alot of them on the road. I figure over time the value of it will go up if I continue to keep it up.

They are going to reintrouduce the stationwagons and hatchbacks in 2007 to 2008 I read in Motor Trend and online.

At 270-280 it would probably fly, I seriously doubt the Veyron could handle like an F1, as the F1 is a Le Mans racer adapted to the road. I like the top speed of the Veyron (and the 1001hp), but my favorite fast car is still an F1 GTR.

096.jpg

They are going to reintrouduce the stationwagons and hatchbacks in 2007 to 2008 I read in Motor Trend and online.

Mercedes now has a hatchback.

02.mercedesbenz.c230coupe.cargo1.350.jpg

c-coupe-1.jpg

c-coupe-2.jpg

For some reason hatchbacks for BMW and Mercedes have not had alot of sales. However Saab dominates the European market for hatchbacks.

I like the 750 Bimmer too. I have noticed that the 750 no longer has that "classic" look that you see with Jaguar or Cadillac. The 750s are looking more sportier. None of BMWs models have a classy look any more. But BMW does has a sports heritage.

1997 BMW 750IL

1997_BMW_750iL.jpeg

2006 BMW 750IL

bmw_7series_750lisedan_2006_450x225.jpg

The most common car I saw in Salzburg Austria were Peugot. There was a surprising lack of BMW and Mercedes (although more than in the U.S)... and there are a lot of hatchbacks.

It's so funny. Some of the cars are so tiny. But then again.. if I had to pay $4.50 for a gallon of gas, I'd probably have a very small car too.

Archived