Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRDadof3

GR lands large religious planners conference

6 posts in this topic

Visitors expected to preach GR praises

I think it's great that we beat out other cities like Memphis and San Antonio for this convention, which is a group of religious organization PLANNERS, which they are hoping will trigger these planners to host other events here. I just hope we don't become known as a pilgrimage desination (the Mecca of the Midwest) :rofl:

It sounds like they sold the first block of hotel rooms in the JW Marriott for this convention :shades:

I see it's three years away. That gives thinking people plenty of time to make travel arrangements to escape the stench that's going to settle of G.R. for the duration. <_<

I see it's three years away. That gives thinking people plenty of time to make travel arrangements to escape the stench that's going to settle on G.R. for the duration. <_<

I see it's three years away. That gives thinking people plenty of time to make travel arrangements to escape the stench that's going to settle of G.R. for the duration. <_<

I see it's three years away. That gives thinking people plenty of time to make travel arrangements to escape the stench that's going to settle on G.R. for the duration. <_<

said it so nice, she said it twice :D

(sorry bad old pun)

but Im not so sure I like the conference here either.

That gives thinking people...

I'm sure you aren't implying that Christians are not "thinking people." :huh: That would be an incredibly ignorant thing to believe.

No, I just think Veloise is wrong about no need for "talent". When I was in Atlanta, it was common knowledge that Southern Baptist Convention in town meant a good time for all. The delegates get to get out away from prying eyes and let loose a little. This was also true of when the Georgia Assembly was in session... :shades: