Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jice

Nashville area relocation

1 post in this topic

Thought I would get this started... for people who are looking to relocate... hopefully this is more appropriate...

I relocated here to Nashville last June... and ended up in the Hermitage area. It's a decent area to live in, just outside of Nashville but still within Davidson county... about ~10 miles east of downtown, 5 miles east of the airport. Pretty much like your average suburb... it has pretty much anything you need close by... including the enormous J Percy Priest lake. The reason I ended up choosing here is because it seemed like the most decently priced for what you get... that I could find... you get a decent place for a decent price (at least renting). As for buying... I haven't gotten that far yet heh. I know there's quite a few decently price townhouses/condos in this area and on the west side of the lake.

I, personally, would love to live in the West End/Vanderbilt area... mainly because of the urban feel of that area. Housing is a bit higher than I can afford at the moment though, heh.

How's that? :thumbsup: