• Announcements

• Neo

WARNING!   07/26/16

By reading or participating in the Coffee House forum, you are acknowledging that some topics may be highly controversial in nature. While we make every attempt to ensure that no one and no groups are offended as a result of discussions contained within, we unfortunately can make no guarantees. Participate in threads contained within this forum at your own risk.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

redjeep77

New HQ bound for Charlotte area

8 posts in this topic

I know I'll be proud to tell all my friends that Charlotte is the global HQ for the company that makes fabric used in Pampers, Handi-Wipes and Swiffer dusting pads.

They already have a fairly significant facility in Mooresville. It would not make any economic sense to move it to downtown Charlotte. I think the trend is to move industrial sites out of the center city. Thus we are really talking about where the HQ portion of it may go. My money is on the Huntersville Business Park since it is reasonably close to Mooresville, its a really nice development, there are a lot of similar corporate type offices theer, and also has very easy access to I-77. One of the Nascar HQ's there was featured in Architectural Digest.

I wouldn't be surprised to see it locate in Lancaster County.

Polymer Group Inc., nearing $1 billion in sales. Where does this stand on the F500 companies?

Polymer Group Inc., nearing $1 billion in sales. Where does this stand on the F500 companies?

Nowhere. The Fortune 1000 company, Watso, has $1.3B in sales. There are a large number of companies below this point.