Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mplsdude

St. Paul pics

Great pics and great architecture. It seems you always hear a lot about Minneapolis but not St Paul. Thanks for sharing with us. :thumbsup:

I actually find downtown St. Paul much more inviting than MPLS. There's also a lot to do down there.. like hte Science museum or the Historical society.. or talking to politicians.

Thanks for the comments.

I agree about downtown St. Paul being more "inviting". There are a lot less people. I work in downtown Minneapolis, and I refuse to into the skyway between 11 AM and 1 PM.

Thanks for the comments.

I agree about downtown St. Paul being more "inviting". There are a lot less people. I work in downtown Minneapolis, and I refuse to into the skyway between 11 AM and 1 PM.

Do you get out much to take pictures? I would be great to see some more. :D

Do you get out much to take pictures? I would be great to see some more. :D

This summer when I start riding my bike again, there are going to be more pics. :D

I'll be going to Twins games at least monthly starting in April... I'll snap a few too.

Some friends and I also plan on going to brunch on top of the IDS sometime, probably some good pictures to be taken up there.

I'll be going to Twins games at least monthly starting in April... I'll snap a few too.

Some friends and I also plan on going to brunch on top of the IDS sometime, probably some good pictures to be taken up there.

Sounds great, I'm hoping you'll share some of those pics with us. :D

In my Minneapolis pictures thread, there is a picture from the top of the IDS.