Coral Square

Alexzero77

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How old is this mall? Does it still have a 70s or 80s look to it? When well-kept, I still like to see some of the malls keeping the look of their era.

One of our local malls in Kingsport was built in the early 1970s and it looks it. Even the old letters on the shops of many are original, but they are in good taste. They have maintained it well and kept it clean.

Our closest shopping mall was built in 1976, but it underwent a major remodel in 1989 and another slight one in the mid 90s in some areas.

I for one would like to see photos inside and out of this "Coral Square".

How is Simon attracting customers to this dumpy old mall? The main entrances are outdated, interior smells horrible, and there's no proper ceiling (all the pipes are exposed). Personally, I think Coral Square is the worst mall i've ever been to :blink:

The least they could have done was remodel the entrance though...

How old is this mall? Does it still have a 70s or 80s look to it? When well-kept, I still like to see some of the malls keeping the look of their era.

One of our local malls in Kingsport was built in the early 1970s and it looks it. Even the old letters on the shops of many are original, but they are in good taste. They have maintained it well and kept it clean.

Our closest shopping mall was built in 1976, but it underwent a major remodel in 1989 and another slight one in the mid 90s in some areas.

I for one would like to see photos inside and out of this "Coral Square".

Look at the link in one of my previous posts in this thread.

FYI, it's horribly maintained.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived