Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alexzero77

Coral Square

9 posts in this topic

How is Simon attracting customers to this dumpy old mall? The main entrances are outdated, interior smells horrible, and there's no proper ceiling (all the pipes are exposed). Personally, I think Coral Square is the worst mall i've ever been to :blink:

The Town & Country Mall is Kendall is the worst I've ever seen. It has about 2 or 3 stores that are still open. Luckily its going to be renovated and hopefully fully transformed.

Coral Square Mall survives because there is not much competition in northern broward. Pompano Square Mall is demolished and that just leaves Boca Town Center

The least they could have done was remodel the entrance though...

How old is this mall? Does it still have a 70s or 80s look to it? When well-kept, I still like to see some of the malls keeping the look of their era.

One of our local malls in Kingsport was built in the early 1970s and it looks it. Even the old letters on the shops of many are original, but they are in good taste. They have maintained it well and kept it clean.

Our closest shopping mall was built in 1976, but it underwent a major remodel in 1989 and another slight one in the mid 90s in some areas.

I for one would like to see photos inside and out of this "Coral Square".

How is Simon attracting customers to this dumpy old mall? The main entrances are outdated, interior smells horrible, and there's no proper ceiling (all the pipes are exposed). Personally, I think Coral Square is the worst mall i've ever been to :blink:

The least they could have done was remodel the entrance though...

How old is this mall? Does it still have a 70s or 80s look to it? When well-kept, I still like to see some of the malls keeping the look of their era.

One of our local malls in Kingsport was built in the early 1970s and it looks it. Even the old letters on the shops of many are original, but they are in good taste. They have maintained it well and kept it clean.

Our closest shopping mall was built in 1976, but it underwent a major remodel in 1989 and another slight one in the mid 90s in some areas.

I for one would like to see photos inside and out of this "Coral Square".

Look at the link in one of my previous posts in this thread.

FYI, it's horribly maintained.

Anyone else like to comment?

Also, did you see the center court? It's nothing but hard benches and a giant tube showcasing crappy clothes. The bathroom in the one floor Macy's is extremely outdated.