Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

leslie

Edgewood Knoll Apartments

5 posts in this topic

Does anyone remember the Edgewood Knoll Apartments on Merrimon Ave. I lived there in the 50,s and 60,s.

Aren't Edgewood Knoll apartments still there? Are you asking about the old hotel that was eventually converted into Serendipity Square shopping center (now Merrimon Square)? That was a great old place, lots of stone terraces and steps ... It housed the Karat Patch, Cross-stitch corner and countless other torturous stores for 4 year old boys.

Aren't Edgewood Knoll apartments still there? Are you asking about the old hotel that was eventually converted into Serendipity Square shopping center (now Merrimon Square)? That was a great old place, lots of stone terraces and steps ... It housed the Karat Patch, Cross-stitch corner and countless other torturous stores for 4 year old boys.

No, I think they are called Pinnacle Ridge Apartments now.

Pinnicle ridge? Sounds like the place my wife applied to work for but she didn't want to work in apartment management. She does real estate for commercial. But this place was in Raleigh. And was managed by Camco.

It is Pinnacle Ridge, but the road that runs through the complex is still called Edgewood Knoll.