Projects and Construction Corrections/information

camberne

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

With most of the unknowns an architect has not been chosen or announced yet (norfolk hilton project being a prime example). If you guys have knowledge of any architects that shold be included for a particular project please put that information here.

Hey vdogg,

Not that it's really important, but there are a few corrections you ned to make.

On you Feb 6th entry where you have the Church Street Corridor, the artist drawing is actually Boush Street. You might find that picture in the city's 2010 initative.

On you Feb 11th entry under St. Paul's Place, the small picture of row houses is actually for The Row at Ghent / Bristol at Ghent.

Keep up the great work!

Hey vdogg,

Not that it's really important, but there are a few corrections you ned to make.

On you Feb 6th entry where you have the Church Street Corridor, the artist drawing is actually Boush Street. You might find that picture in the city's 2010 initative.

Ok, i'll check into this. I could've sworn it came from the section marked "church street corridor" but i'll look into it.

On you Feb 11th entry under St. Paul's Place, the small picture of row houses is actually for The Row at Ghent / Bristol at Ghent.

Keep up the great work!

Ok, i'll get that changed.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey vdogg,

Looking over the listed projects, I dont see the Rotunda anywhere.

Is this an oversite? :blush:

No not an oversite, I was just listing new construction projects, not renovations and conversions. If you guys would like me to I can add it though. :thumbsup:

No not an oversite, I was just listing new construction projects, not renovations and conversions. If you guys would like me to I can add it though. :thumbsup:

I personally think that it should be added. It will be a new building when they get through with it!

But it's just my opinion!

BTW.......you've been doing great work, vdogg! Thanks!

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

I don't know how I missed mike's post. :huh: There are some good renderings in there. I'll have to add some to the projects list a bit later. The higher res photo definitely alludes to a starbucks and a B&N. I'm doubting both however, as B&N already has a large presence right next door and starbucks in HH. Dunkin Donuts is confirmed and is probably going where you see starbucks depicted in that rendering.

I don't know how I missed mike's post. :huh: There are some good renderings in there. I'll have to add some to the projects list a bit later. The higher res photo definitely alludes to a starbucks and a B&N. I'm doubting both however, as B&N already has a large presence right next door and starbucks in HH. Dunkin Donuts is confirmed and is probably going where you see starbucks depicted in that rendering.