Riverhouse to rise to 395 feet?

Time

Well tomorrow's press has two great articles about the skylie in GR that never was. On the front page of the business section, Dan Wert, project manager for Rivewrhouse was quoted as saying that buildinmg a skyscraper is not for the faint at heart, "its not like you can say, ok let's go in and build a 395 foot tall building" The press also stated that constructiuon will start next month, but we have heard that before.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had heard they were adding a few more floors, but we never got a final number of feet. There's a new residential development in St Clair Shores that is going to be 32 floors and claims that it will be the tallest residential tower in Michigan. I think Groots is trying to beat that.

I had heard they were adding a few more floors, but we never got a final number of feet. There's a new residential development in St Clair Shores that is going to be 32 floors and claims that it will be the tallest residential tower in Michigan. I think Groots is trying to beat that.

that explains the delays.

I would think that he would be more concerned with completing the project. In his quote in the paper, if he doesn't complete the project this time, he will have to move out of town. :)

Archived