Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sax184

How to Find and Build A Walkable Community

7 posts in this topic

From the article in the last page:

Finally, asked to name the two towns in America most deserving of praise for Herculean tasks they are now performing to overcome the ills of sprawl...Sacramento, California and Charlotte, North Carolina deserve special recognition and observation.

Duh on the Queen City

Finally, asked to name the two towns in America most deserving of praise for Herculean tasks they are now performing to overcome the ills of sprawl...Sacramento, California and Charlotte, North Carolina deserve special recognition and observation.

HUH??? Anyone want to support his lauding of Charlotte's answers to sprawl? :blink:

From the article in the last page:

Duh on the Queen City

:rofl:

For a moment, i thought the quote said Charlotte is home to the worst sprawl in America along with Sacramento. Ok, my bad over there!

I am entitled to human error :thumbsup:

HUH??? Anyone want to support his lauding of Charlotte's answers to sprawl? :blink:

I was wondering the same thing. Maybe he was on lsd when he visited Charlotte

Yea, I didn't understand the sprawl thing. I think the guy's from Charlotte. Maybe he should go drive out Providence Road to Hwy51 to Pineville back on 485 to 77 straight up to the Lake Norman and cross over to UNCC and take 85 back up to Concord.