Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PghUSA

Article posting policy

5 posts in this topic

Please realize that "cutting and pasting" of articles--even multiple sentences--can not be tolerated. Being a forum to discuss our opinions and views we should always aim to provide as much commentary and original thoughts to any linked news item. Although some quick quotes of certain news sources are tolerable if they are used to further a member's view and commentary, multiple sentences or beyond can lead to our forum violating copyright law. UP Admins--and I through their authority--are empowered to speedily delete any post, ban temporarily or ban permanently and without warning any member that violates this policy.

For the UP policy on article posting please refer to:

http://www.urbanplanet.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=260

Thank you in advance for keeping the focus on our ideas, comments and reactions to publications without copyright issues.

Im not sure if it's just my browser but the link posted does not seem to work for me. Everything else on the site does however. I just thought I would bring that to your attention unless its my own browsers fault.

C-Town I fixed it, it should link directly now, thank you for making the Ohio forum as good as it can be!