101 Eola -- New Project?

corpkid

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just saw a new condo sign go up on the block south of Eola South (across the street from The Sanctuary). It appears the project is called 101 Eola. The preregistration website is: www.101eolacondos.com

Does anyone know more about this project?

news to me.

At least the website is better than the one for The Dome, even with the metro-cheesy taglines.

:-)

205SEolacopy.jpg

There were signs today in the ground with this image and www.101eolacondos.com. Lame website at this point. No visuals whatsoever; just a form to be a vip.

I posted this in the Master List earlier.

It's the same drawing except they switched the number from 205 to 101, added a couple people and palm trees in the foreground, but the building rendering is the same.

AKA Eola and Church according to the city.

I just reviewed the site map on the June MPB Staff report. While 205 pictured is south of Church St. and faces Eola, the other building (presumably 101) looks to run more east/west on the north side of Church St. and seems to face Church. Then again, the entrance could be at the narrow end of the building and face Eola.

I just reviewed the site map on the June MPB Staff report. While 205 pictured is south of Church St. and faces Eola, the other building (presumably 101) looks to run more east/west on the north side of Church St. and seems to face Church. Then again, the entrance could be at the narrow end of the building and face Eola.

The northern building in 101 (phase 1) Originally the lot was smaller, but the developer purchased the lot next to it. They both face Eola. 101 is not as narrow or deep as 201.

I just wanted to clear this up about the addresses. Theses two buildings are apart of the same project but each use thier own street address. They are 101 S. Eola Drive and 205 S. Eola Drive. I notice 101 Eola has a website already and is presumably phase 1. So its 101 and 205. However i did notice that OBJ is reporting it as 101 and 201.

I just wanted to clear this up about the addresses. Theses two buildings are apart of the same project but each use thier own street address. They are 101 S. Eola Drive and 205 S. Eola Drive. I notice 101 Eola has a website already and is presumably phase 1. So its 101 and 205. However i did notice that OBJ is reporting it as 101 and 201.

It is 201

• 3 weeks later...

I posted this in the Master List earlier.

It's the same drawing except they switched the number from 205 to 101, added a couple people and palm trees in the foreground, but the building rendering is the same.

AKA Eola and Church according to the city.

I love this building...green glass and all...

I just got the pre-construction pricing email yesterday for this property....

Studios are starting in the $200's... They are touting the floor to ceiling green glass as "Miami/New York Contemporary"... Oddly enough, the email also states that Construction will commence Q1 2006 - only a few days left! :D

i recieved this email today with the link of floor plans.

http://www.reinverlad.com/101eolabrochuresmall.pdf

got that email as well. i cant believe how narrow that first one is... its a 1BR studio at 664 sq. ft, but there appears to be 8 of these type of units on the majority of floors. just seems like a lot of them to me. at $200K+, wondering how much "+" can be put into them as far as upgrades go for such a small space.

There is a tent set up on the parking lot where 101 is to be built. Might it be for a groundbreaking ceremony?

I was just contacted by someone at the condo store.He told me that this project is definately going to be built and the response has been overwhelming.I hope he is telling me the truth but it is a bit pricey though.Seems things are really looking up downtown

Archived