101 Eola -- New Project?

corpkid

• 1 month later...

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Thats awesome. This is a great project and should compliment The Sanctuary well. Two posts ago someone mentioned a sales center opening this month, did this happen?

Check out their website, real good stuff. They have a great computer animated video.

That is a great animation. The funny thing about it though is I believe the interior scenes show a great view of downtown St. Petersburg out the windows!

101 Website

Thats awesome. This is a great project and should compliment The Sanctuary well. Two posts ago someone mentioned a sales center opening this month, did this happen?

Check out their website, real good stuff. They have a great computer animated video.

Why do you think they made an animation for only one of the buildings. You would think that they would have included the 201 building in the approach animation. They showed the Sanctuary in place and TPC. I think it would have helped visualize if they showed 201 in there as well.

good news. will really add density to that neighborhood. It will go far in complimenting Sanctuary and transforming Eola Drive. night and day.

correction...

I just saw the video. this thing will have an impact on the neighborhood via retail et al way more than Sanctuary and Eola South and the other condo bordering Central. wow. huge boost. huge.

I asked the same thing to the developer and a resident of the Jackson. The Jackson is buillt like a loft so they saved money by having concrete floors and ceilings. The developer is also very experienced down in Argentina, so 101 and the Jackson was pretty easy to do.

I asked the same thing to the developer and a resident of the Jackson. The Jackson is buillt like a loft so they saved money by having concrete floors and ceilings. The developer is also very experienced down in Argentina, so 101 and the Jackson was pretty easy to do.

Argentina eh? I'm going down there next month for a few weeks. Any suggestions on previous projects to check out?

Buenos aires I'm assuming? Nothing specific comes to mind, as its been a while sense my last trip but a great city/country overall. Very dense.

Buenos Aires the first week, then Patagonia in the south, some snowboarding in the Andes, a couple days in Mendoza with my spanish teacher, a day trip to Santiago Chile and then a few days in the north. It's gonna be great. I will definitely flood the forum with some pics though from Buenos Aires for ya'll. Any input on destinations is very welcomed.

ooooooh wow, the animation on their site is great. tons of patio space. it's interesting that they make the condos next to it appear transparent so you get the illusion of space, and a view, around the building... <_<

does anyone know why they aren't making the buildings further back from the lake taller? is it money? seems like at 200K + for a one bedroom that wouldn't be an issue.

btw -- the whole 101 site is now surrounded by a green "constuction-like" fence. Looks like demo should start pretty soon. I just hope this isn't another Monarch (see the old church of Nazzerine (sp) lot on Jackson). That lot's been cleared for months now and the only activity there has been weeds growing...

Has anyone been to the sales center yet? I'm thinking of heading over this weekend to chat and dig up details. S. Eola dr. will be a great place if this and 201 get built (w/ ground level retail) and the Santuary actually opens some retail...

btw -- the whole 101 site is now surrounded by a green "constuction-like" fence. Looks like demo should start pretty soon. I just hope this isn't another Monarch (see the old church of Nazzerine (sp) lot on Jackson). That lot's been cleared for months now and the only activity there has been weeds growing...

Has anyone been to the sales center yet? I'm thinking of heading over this weekend to chat and dig up details. S. Eola dr. will be a great place if this and 201 get built (w/ ground level retail) and the Santuary actually opens some retail...

Pics???

wow.

Monarch seems to be the only "casualty" (if it can be called that) in that neighborhood. the rest of the projects have progressed.

Archived