101 Eola -- New Project?

corpkid

Plus what do they have, like 149 units in 101? 201 contains maybe 70. I would think finding 75 units in presales for 101 would be a piece of cake. Its a great side of town, great infill, and very convenient relative to your immediate surroundings. Its turn key urbanity, just add water!

.... and sewer :rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow. if you haven't already, you all gotta drive down Pine St. or Eola Drive and check this thing out. they've already placed residential floors above the garage along Pine. I'd say about 3 levels on the north face. this thing is much WIDER than I thought it was going to be; and much taller. it looks pretty massive from the corner of Pine and Eola.

I've never seen anything like it-- it's like a bunch of Lincoln Logs the way they are assembling it. wow. prefab. pretty cool. I will take some photos today- but I still haven't gotten an account at imageshack yet.

It is sweet, it really is.

I assume I am not the only one to find the Sanctuary streetscape poorly designed. It is wide and desolate, broken up by patches of grass.

They have huge potted planters in front of Fifi's, but they would have to put those all the way around the block to do any good. Or they could throw in a few palm trees where the expanse of concrete is. Or maybe... just maybe... they are waiting for the tenants before they do anything :D

I think we're seeing the future of most midrise condo's in Orlando. This was a dirt lot three months ago. The precast concrete and speeded up construction is enabling these condo's to come on the market about $50,000 under comparable units in high rises. The price will make a huge difference in the time to sell them out.

• 2 weeks later...

what are those, X-bracing cables they got there?

It is temporary support for the newer panels. They are actually one sided braces that bolt into the floor slab and into the wall panel from the inside. You would typically see the same method of bracing for tilt wall construction in which the bottom side of the bracing ties into the first floor slab or deadmen.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived