Two hours in downtown Nashville Part II........(56kers beware)

Lexy

Okay, here is the second friggin' part.

Bling-Blingin' for $19.99!!

Picture9180.jpg

Picture9181.jpg

Picture9182.jpg

Picture9183.jpg

Picture9190.jpg

The signs of progress...

Picture9193.jpg

Picture9194.jpg

SURPRISE!!!! 31st floor views.:slob:

WHOOOOAAAAA!

Picture9199a.jpg

Financial Center

Picture9200a.jpg

You know....I had to Gio. Sorry. LOL!!!

Picture9207a.jpg

31st floor of Viridian

Picture9208a.jpg

Picture9210a.jpg

Picture9234a.jpg

For you Justin (DallasTexan)

Picture9235a.jpg

Picture9211a.jpg

Picture9212.jpg

Soon to be 13 floors over the street.

Picture9201a.jpg

Oh man..can we say money shot?>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

renpan3.jpg

Back to Earth. Hungry?

Picture9245.jpg

Uh-Oh.

Picture9246.jpg

Need a loft?

Picture9253.jpg

The (soon to be) center of it all.

4thandchurch.jpg

Interesting...

panopano.jpg

West End is fascinating too...

renpan4.jpg

Downtown Nashville in two hours and my thanks for stopping by.

Picture9177.jpg

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lexy, can i buy you a beer? haha. great shots as always!!!

Absolutely!!!!!! A Labatt please.

Thanks guys. I really appreciate your kind words.

I do want to thank the great 'Poet of Doormen' for getting me up there to the "top" today. He deserves all the credit for those shots.

Great stuff as usual. The last pic of the bicyclist is a hoot. :lol:

You know, that was the most random thing I have ever taken a pic of. He saw us walking down the street and just said, "Hey...Ho!!!!!" And then posed, so I shot him with the camera. Turned out perfect , for once.

I'll tell ya what really sucks about my photo host. They resize pics that are rather large. Like that pan from the 31st floor. That is actually a bit larger than that one posted, but because my host resizes larger pics...it got smaller. Oh well, you still get the gest of it I guess.

I think the guy on the bike is the same guy who was trying to give me directions to free parking the other day in downtown for a "fee"... the funny thing is, I was sitting in a free space when he was trying to redirect me... I gae him a couple of bucks for the trouble

WOW!!! What can I say that hasn't already been said. Well... thank goodness you post these pictures as I am a notoriously bad photographer. Allows me to actually show off good pictures of Nashville to my friends. Otherwise, they would just get pictures of my finger getting in the way of the lens. :P I guess it would help if I would graduate from disposables.

These pics were just too good for me not to put forth my two cents worth. WOW! I loved the panos, both downtown and West End. West end is going to have an awesome skyline of it's own. Imagine the Adelicia, the West End Summit, and the several other highrise projects under construction added to that! The view from the Rennaisance is awesome. It definitely helps to know the right people. My thanks to the Doorman for helping you out. Keep posting those pics. They just seem to get better and better!

Hank, John, everyone....thank you. I truely appreciate your thoughtful words. To be honest, this is why I do what I do. To make everyone else happy by my work. I don't have a single minute of schooling for photography, but who cares. I do it for the pleasure and the challenge.

Thanks again.

Sorry, but that is not the 31st floor on the Viridian. It's actually called 30.5. The 31st floor will have a half slab for the clubhouse/amenity level and the back half slab will step down for the pool. There will be 2 more small levels on the front above that for mechanical slabs and the high roof.

Sorry, but that is not the 31st floor on the Viridian. It's actually called 30.5. The 31st floor will have a half slab for the clubhouse/amenity level and the back half slab will step down for the pool. There will be 2 more small levels on the front above that for mechanical slabs and the high roof.

I wasn't referring to the completed floor anyways. Rather, to the one above it, which IS the 31st floor.

Archived