Two hours in downtown Nashville Part II........(56kers beware)

Lexy

For his/her first post on here, he/she sure has a pair. Anything above the "amenities" level is not offically counted in the floor count according to Emporis and CTBUH standards. That is refered to as mechanical housing, as stated above, and counts in no floor count period.

The floor of the "amenities" level is lain, thus giving the tower its 31st floor. End of discussion.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wasn't referring to the completed floor anyways. Rather, to the one above it, which IS the 31st floor.

Whatever.....The 31st floor just started decking today. I've been working on this project since the beginning so unless you have the plans laying in your office, don't be so quick to rush out a CYA response.

Whatever.....The 31st floor just started decking today. I've been working on this project since the beginning so unless you have the plans laying in your office, don't be so quick to rush out a CYA response.

All I am saying is that techincally, you cannot count a "half floor" as a true habitable space unless it is not a mechanical floor. In other words, a half floor is usually considered too small for habitation. Therefore it is not counted in the total floor counts usually (look at the Sears Tower in Chicago for a great example). The only thing that makes it a "half floor" on Viridian is the fact that the entire floor plate doesn't cover the same horizontal footprint of the lower floors, rather just half of them. No need to get upset. Sorry if I may have sounded harsh. But at least say something nice about the pictures. Don't just jump on here ot correct someone then dash off into the distance. There is a etiquette we try to keep on the forums around here. I do this as a hobby, not as a journalist or professional. IF all you are trying to do is correct me, just PM me.

You know, you are more than welcome at UrbanPlanet, but you are not getting off to a good start here. Please go read our rules on how we conduct ourselves on this website. Unlike other similiar forums where fights are the order of the day, we try to get along as it allows us to stick to the topic at hand. If you have futher questions, please feel free to send a PM otherwise, I assume you understand this now.

Archived