Name That Jersey Place!

lammius

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That highway does look very South Jersey (flat land, the tree types, etc) but with its typical four lanes and appropriate Jersey wall division, I can't make out anything unique to identify it by. 55? 42? (only b/c I hear them every day on Jersey 101.5 fast traffic).

The Main Street town shot, I'm not sure about either. Regretably I've been to too few South Jersey towns! Three random guesses: Collingswood? Burlington? Glassboro? We need SouthJersey7's input!

That highway does look very South Jersey (flat land, the tree types, etc) but with its typical four lanes and appropriate Jersey wall division, I can't make out anything unique to identify it by. 55? 42? (only b/c I hear them every day on Jersey 101.5 fast traffic).

The Main Street town shot, I'm not sure about either. Regretably I've been to too few South Jersey towns! Three random guesses: Collingswood? Burlington? Glassboro? We need SouthJersey7's input!

Your getting warmer but no, its not a freeway. The jersey wall.... keep talking about that.. what do you notice about it (no trick question i swear!). Its not Collingswood or Burlington but Glassboro is the closest you are getting so far.

That's my name! :shades:

Now, the highway, you really got me on that one. The town I'm going to say Woodbury, Gloucester County coming down Hwy 45, Woodbury's Broad St.

Your getting warmer too SJ7 but its not Woodbury. Thats all im saying because otherwise, you'll figure out that photo.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
You're one county over. I think this may be a little too hard, especially since it's not that good of a picture, so here's some hints: it's in the Kittatinny Mts, it's in Warren Co., and it has great views of the Delaware Water Gap. I'll go ahead and post the name after another day.

• 9 months later...
  • 14 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...