Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sonofaque86

What's your name?

17 posts in this topic

Ok. We come here alot and we still adress users by there username most of the time. Maybe it'll be better if we just address each other by our names if ya'll want to. lol. It'll be easier to type than try to pronounce or keep spelling out hard names. lol

I'm David :P

I'm Matt, nice to meet you guys. The "wacca" from my handle comes from my first email address. I lived on Waccamaw Avenue when I first got a PC so it is a merging of the names.

Don't post here that much, but born in Columbia so it's kind of my home - my name is Brad.

I kind of pop in and out. My name is Charles, but the screenname comes from a long inside joke in an intro to religion class. Good to finally know some of you guy's names.

I'm Marcus, my screen name is just my last name and first initial. Maybe I need to change it, but I'm forgetful so I'll let it be.

I'm Bryant. I'm from Columbia, but attend USC Upstate in the great city of Spartanburg :D

I wouldn't have chosen the name "SpartanTS" if i'd already known ya'll had a Spartan already. SpartanTS is synonymous with my names on other forums.

I'm Matt. The first "t" in my name is silent.

I'm Matt. The first "t" in my name is silent.

I also have a Cardigan Welsh Corgi.

Though my first name is Luigi, Lou is my american name and what most people call me.

Nicknames:

Louis, Louie, Louer(drunk name), Squeggie (like the homeless people in Brooklyn who spit and clean your windshield then except a buck out of you), Lu (mis-spelling), Looaye, Lulu, Loudawg, Luiger(rednecks from high school)

I think thats all i can come up with for now

My name is Eric and I'm up here in Grinvul County. I don't get down to Columbia much, but I do follow the developments down that way from things reported here in the forums.

Floyd, grew up in Columbia but live in KY! Always following and Cheering for my hometown no matter where the wind blows me!

Im George, Conceived in Boston, born in Sumter, SC raised in Columbia, gone to college in Charlotte.....:D

I'm Gurney, (an unsual name), early childhood in Charleston (navy Dad), grew up in Columbia and much of acult life in California. Considering getting a place in Columbia for part time. Still love the city and think DT Columbia can be a remarkable city as it matures.

Hey price I'm on your side of the ocean this weekend. San Diego until tomorrow then off to LA. Got to say the seagulls are frikin huge out here!!!