Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

doormanpoet

March Forum Meet March 4th

14 posts in this topic

We will meet at 10:00 a.m. for fun and frolic and then a nice leisurely stroll through the downtown core and surrounding urban areas.

We look forward to seeing everyone after such a large turnout last month. William and I are so appreciative of how our core of built environment geeks has grown. Please feel free to join us and bring whatever renderings and news clippings you may have gathered over the last month.

John the Doorman

Friends,

We will discuss at the March 4 meeting at Provence a meeting at the property of Nashville Bound's friend (I apologize, Todd, but I forget his name). That could be for the April meeting.

The Doorman and I have discussed the meeting situation and feel Bongo upstairs is too cramped. We need more space and a chance to stroll through downtown. Provence in the Main Library should work well.

WW

I will be there and remember parking on the streets on weekends are free. If you choose to park in a lot then the Library lot is a $5 max per day.

count me in! I will bring the Tony G Interview with me too. If he doesnt come to this one too

count me in! I will bring the Tony G Interview with me too. If he doesnt come to this one too

Hey urbanbna, can you give us a little preview?

Can one of the photographers in the group bring a camera for pictures? Lexy, I bet you can do this and then post them on the site.

DP :yahoo:

I can bring a cam too. I need to get some more shots for the site, and no preview, I will bring the interview on Saturday. Then post it on Sat too.

I called Provence and I told them we will have 20-30 people Saturday the 4th. The manager, Shirley (I think thats her name) was more than happy to accomodate us.

Whomever is there first, please ask the manager on duty, it may be Antony, and ask them about putting tables together.

Thanks,

John

Drat!

I am so jealous of you guys...here's hoping I can score a job in Nashville after I finish my Master's in May, so I can get back home and join the meet 'n' greets!

Have a soda pop or a beer or something for me...and a slice of Delicious Downtown Provence bread!

Best wishes for the meet...