Mindless Political Debate

Dale

I agree that the school systems are horrendous. If they were not funded individual by the local property tax and as a whole instead I think that the level of education would increase. Then we would have smart enough people to elect people who will build roads... to keep this on topic...

I am not sure that would be the case....then Orlando could be left behind with more money going to "areas of political importance" like South Florida

As for roads.....if we educate better students, they can work for the transportation commission, and perhaps do a better job :thumbsup:

-------------------

In addition.....I think the current I-4 expansion is a waste of money......it does not address the needs of today, let alone tomorrow. The road needs to be re-though from the start.....perhaps split through downtown (like I-75 through Atlanta) and a plan needs to be put in place so that expansion will not be needed the day after the current project is complete.

I know some people will say "mass transit/light rail/blah blah blah"......but you can not take away people's cars.....it just is not going to happen.....

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived