Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chuckster

New to the board....wanted to say hi!

Hi everyone. Just moved back to Nashville from LA. I love this site and have been trolling for a while and just now got around to joining. Lots a great discussions here and I'm definitely excited about all of the great new developments happening around town. I have also been touching base with Tony G. like some of the other posters here. He is a visionary for sure and all the people who post here are surely adding fuel to his already raging fire. So I'm here and ready to get to know some people. Hopefully, you guys will let me come the forum meeting (if I'm town) on the 4th. - chuckster

So many of us have come to the forum in the last year that most of us are pretty new. Looking forward to meeting you at the meet and welcome to the board.

Welcome Chuckster. Like smeagolsfree said, many of us are pretty new but I think this forum is beginning to gel nicely. I'm looking forward to attending my first meeting next month as well. Hope to see you there.

Thanks guys. And Hankster, love your name too....does have a nice ring to it. And to answer your question cheerio...I lived in LA (Burbank) for only a year. I'm from TN originally. I still live in LA, but now it's Lower Antioch! lol