At least 2.5 Billion in DT Nashville underway or proposed

smeagolsfree

I wanted to see what kind of investment we were going to have in the Downtown/Midtown areas over the next few years and this is what I came up with. Remember these are estimates and not solid numbers but is the best I could come up with at this time with out going to 30 different sites.

The Gulch(Terrazo and the Icon included) estimated investment was 500 million

CC est 455 million

Signature 200 million

Viridian 100 million

Federal Courthouse 200 million

Suntrust 80 million

WES est 200 million

Symphony Hall 110 million

Sounds stadium 240 million

Rolling Mill Hills est 70 million times 3 phases 210 million

Encore 80 million

CB Ragland property to be done by Struever Bros in SoBro 150 million

Hampton Inn est 30 million

New CC Hotel that would have to be built for CC min. 100 million

Not counting all of the rehab to various buildings downtown being converted to lofts and renovation for offices.

Remember this does not included anything we dont know about yet. Please feel free to input corrections to the numbers up or down. And any additions because I did this off the top of my head.

We are getting very close to the 3 billion dollar mark.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow... that's a lot of jack.

I didn't realize the Fed Courthouse was up to 200M now. Anyway, speaking of Courthouses, isn't Metro spending close to 100M on their CH complex reno and expansion?

And let's not forget that Vandy is midway through building projects amounting to more than 1.2 Billion over 7 years.

I think you're right about the HQ hotel for the CC. I believe Charlotte and Louisville both spent well over 100M for theirs.

th_Nashvillesatedit.jpg

This is a Sat. view of the DT and Sobro area with current or proposed projects. It will help some of you who are not in Nashville to get a perspective where some of these projects are.

1) Federal Courthouse... 7) The Encore

2)The Signature ... 8) Hampton Inn

3)The Viridian ... 9) Proposed HQ Hotel for CC

4) Suntrust tower ... 10) Proposed CC site

5) Symphony Hall... 11) Rolling Hill Mills

6) Sounds development...

Sorry guys<I didn't get the desired effect from photo bucket .I cant get the size there and is driving me crazy. If anyone has any help to get the desired size pleas PM me

I was wondering myself how you got a small thumbnail type image like that... :huh: When I click the photo button and put in a link... it just shows it full size.

I was wondering myself how you got a small thumbnail type image like that... When I click the photo button and put in a link... it just shows it full size.

I am not real sure. That was not what I wanted to do.

O.K. we have 2.6 billion that I already mentioned plus the County Courthouse and the Vandy projects plus the Adelicia and that puts us at 4 billion plus dollars of construction in Midtown /Downtown.

Who says there is nothing happening in Nashville.

Sorry guys<I didn't get the desired effect from photo bucket .I cant get the size there and is driving me crazy. If anyone has any help to get the desired size pleas PM me

That happens to me from time to time and it's as frustrating as hell. I, for one, don't know what to do about it.

Oh, by the way the Signature Tower is now on the up side of 200 Million. I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't hit 250 Million. Doesn't it seem odd that an eight story Federal Courthouse will cost nearly as much as Signature Tower. I beleive the Sig is about 900,000 Sq Ft and way, way way taller. Oh well, I guess that's the government for you.

That happens to me from time to time and it's as frustrating as hell. I, for one, don't know what to do about it.

Oh, by the way the Signature Tower is now on the up side of 200 Million. I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't hit 250 Million. Doesn't it seem odd that an eight story Federal Courthouse will cost nearly as much as Signature Tower. I beleive the Sig is about 900,000 Sq Ft and way, way way taller. Oh well, I guess that's the government for you.

It probably has a lot to do with all of the security measures they have to put in place but it still seems a bit steep.

Archived