• Charleston
    • Columbia
    • Atlanta
    • Memphis
    • Nashville
    • Birmingham
    • Jackson, MS
    • New Orleans

^Of course I do you get em so chaep at Wal-Mart! :D Seriously though I'd like to say I imagined all that I wrote but I have seen and lived it firsthand, and continue to do so, but hey it is what it is? Maybe I exagerrated the "sprawl hearts desire part though", eh oh well?

well we do have a saying down here in the south. while we do say "ya'll come back now!" we also say "if you don't like it.....well you can leave." your post is full of brash and untrue generalizations of an area you obviously are very ignorant about.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Which city in the south is my favorite!?! That's like asking what zit to pop first, I think I'll just wait and see which one grows the biggest. But if I had to choose a top 2 it would be Austin, then Atlanta other than that to me it all pretty much looks and feels like the same pile of crap. That's pretty much the story anywhere in the "glorious no seriously we

Hey buddy, I hate to tell you, but, you're not describing the south, you're describing suburbia in general. It's like that all over the country when you live in the suburbs.

Great point. It's most certainly just like that in suburban Detroit. No reason single out the South and perpetuate stereotypes.

Seriously guys you are taking my comments way too seriously. Yeah the whole point of the post was too say that yeah one area in the south, east, north, west, in certain areas/ aspects whatever pretty much all looks and feels like the same crap.

I think I have a pretty good handle on the south and "new south" after growing up there, going to school, working, and living in it for the past oh I don't know let's say 30 years now!

But if my sarcasm is too much then I'll just say the south is Great, however I still prefer Austin, and Atlanta. ;)

Okay call of the hounds now.

Seriously guys you are taking my comments way too seriously. Yeah the whole point of the post was too say that yeah one area in the south, east, north, west, in certain areas/ aspects whatever pretty much all looks and feels like the same crap.

I think I have a pretty good handle on the south and "new south" after growing up there, going to school, working, and living in it for the past oh I don't know let's say 30 years now!

But if my sarcasm is too much then I'll just say the south is Great, however I still prefer Austin, and Atlanta. ;)

Okay call of the hounds now.

:rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived