New-look ICON ready to roll

william

Friends,

I've seen the updated rendering for ICON. Very sleek. There are some industrial components to the building, specifically a metal arch framing the entrance and a high-tech-looking cap.

I think most of you will like the look. ALL of us will like the impact on the Gulch. This will be a very important building -- both in size and significance. A sales/marketing office will be located in the cinderblock building on 11th near the near Demonbreun viaduct.

And, on a major note, Marketstreet/Bristol is already pondering its next Gulch move. Get your cameras ready, Lexy and IJDave. And Smeagolsfree can start doing the research as to the economic impact ICON will have. Lastly, I'll have the smelling salts ready to revive the Poet after he sees the rendering.

William

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Friends,

I've seen the updated rendering for ICON. Very sleek. There are some industrial components to the building, specifically a metal arch framing the entrance and a high-tech-looking cap.

I think most of you will like the look. ALL of us will like the impact on the Gulch. This will be a very important building -- both in size and significance. A sales/marketing office will be located in the cinderblock building on 11th near the near Demonbreun viaduct.

And, on a major note, Marketstreet/Bristol is already pondering its next Gulch move. Get your cameras ready, Lexy and IJDave. And Smeagolsfree can start doing the research as to the economic impact ICON will have. Lastly, I'll have the smelling salts ready to revive the Poet after he sees the rendering.

William

You really are such a tease. Do you know how long we have to wait before the rest of us get to see the rendering? This waiting is tough!

Archived