Knoxville photos, not the typical building shots

Nashvillain

Knoxville's not getting much love on the forum, hardly any photo representation, so I decided to look through my photo archives (hell of extensive), and found out that my photo 1 and 2 days at U.T. weren't very productive. But here's some stuff anyway.

Oh, glorious Sunsphere. We kneal before your beautificence (if that's not a word, it should be).

knoxveg2a.jpg

somewhere in the old city...

knoxveg3.jpg

A really cool chopper, I wish I would have knelt down.

knoxveg15.jpg

One of my dormrooms when I was the Knoxvillain. What a dump. I'm still that skinny.

knoxveg5.jpg

Honky face-off in Lonsdale (I think that's what it's called, Lons-something) the biggest project in the southeast, area wise, according to this cop I rode around with.

lonsdalea.jpg

More...

knoxveg11a.jpg

Drug bust, waiting on the K-9 unit...

knoxveg12a.jpg

I know its in here somewhere...

knoxveg1a.jpg

Parking around here is pretty tight...

knoxveg4a.jpg

This poor lady got pulled over for expired tags, had an outstanding warrant or suspended liscence or something...

knoxveg10a.jpg

We weren't the first on the scene when his hapless specimen was pulled over, but supposedly when he opened his car door a crack pipe fell out on to the ground. Whoops. I've got this other shot of him sitting in the back of the squad car, he looks so lonely and sad. It's heartbreaking in an hilarious kind of way.

knoxveg6a.jpg

This is so Mayberry...

knoxveg14a.jpg

Well that's all I could scrounge up for now, hope you enjoyed it.

knoxveg13.jpg

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Knoxville's not getting much love on the forum, hardly any photo representation, so I decided to look through my photo archives (hell of extensive), and found out that my photo 1 and 2 days at U.T. weren't very productive. But here's some stuff anyway.

Those pics remind me of the kind you see in alternative or underground newspapers. Unique all their own. :thumbsup:

I really like that first photo of the downtown area.

I posted this photo below somewhere before, but cannot recall where. Anyway, this is a photo I had my father snap of the downtown skyline from the freeway. Too bad that sign was in the way. At least I was able to get one. :D Also the 2nd photo was taken only about a few seconds before the first one - also Knoxville.

066cf04b.jpg

Knoxville2.jpg

If I recall, these were taken in late summer of 2004.

Archived