ICON rendering ready on Wednesday

william

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hankster,

Yes, they are indeed exciting times. Glad you can make it to the meeting. I like to hear about Nooga.

WW

Thanks for the update William. I'll be looking for it then, and look forward to discussing it with everyone at the forum meet Saturday. These really are exciting times! :yahoo:

Just drove by the ICON site and they must have had an event this afternoon at 3:40 there were still around thirty 'suits' talking and several news crews. Was the groundbreaking today?

Sounds massive... in addition to the 22 story tower, there's an 8 story section and 8 level parking deck. WOW! The gulch must really be coming along.

Plus, I told my friend that I'd pass along to you guys his question:

Does anybody know what (if anything) is going up where the sign is along 12th right under the Demonbreun viaduct (across the tracks from Union Station).

Sounds massive... in addition to the 22 story tower, there's an 8 story section and 8 level parking deck. WOW! The gulch must really be coming along.

This really is a massive project! There's 424 units in this thing. That's 119 more than is in the Viridian. It's going to have an absolutely huge impact on the Gulch area! Is it tomorrow yet? I can't wait to see the rendering.

Just saw it myself...twice, on 2 and 4. Watch the news tonight, I'm sure they'll do it again. A $100 million building in the Gulch is a big deal. Let's do another one, too.

Looks pretty slick to me.

I agree. Let's do it, shall we?

http://www.bristoldevelopment.com/

Funnily enough, the new rendering for the Icon can be found right now at Bristol Development's website. It is the bottom left-hand image, with Batman in the background, and I must say: rather striking. It will be a pleasure to walk beside, and most certainly live in.

The Gulch is kicking booty. Now we just need to get some nice new classical buildings underway, to balance out all of the post-industrial urban chic!

Looks like it will fit in nicely... so how will that sucker be oriented on the corner? Anybody hear?

Looks to me like that tower lines up with 12th Avenue South, terminating the street as it progresses south from Broadway, Bar 23, etc. It will provide a FANTASTIC axis view!! Walking from Bar 23 to Ru San's will never be the same with that tower forming a perfect vista. I can't wait.

Archived