Spring Break, 2006

Miesian Corners

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My studio class is working on a project for New Orleans, so we were going to visit there. However, that is proving to be a bit too costly. Our low-cost solution is turning out to be a low-comfort, higher cost solution.

Now I think I am going to Gary, Indiana. I know, it sounds like a very odd place to want to spend spring break, but when one of your hobbies is exploring & photographing abandoned buildings, it makes a bit more sense. I've been in most of the Detroit ruins, so it'll be nice for a change.

My studio class is working on a project for New Orleans, so we were going to visit there. However, that is proving to be a bit too costly. Our low-cost solution is turning out to be a low-comfort, higher cost solution.

Now I think I am going to Gary, Indiana. I know, it sounds like a very odd place to want to spend spring break, but when one of your hobbies is exploring & photographing abandoned buildings, it makes a bit more sense. I've been in most of the Detroit ruins, so it'll be nice for a change.

I would like to see your pictures when you get back. I belong to a few urban exploring websites and one time someone posted pictures they took from a trip to Gary, Indiana and they were some cool places to explore down there.

I would like to see your pictures when you get back. I belong to a few urban exploring websites and one time someone posted pictures they took from a trip to Gary, Indiana and they were some cool places to explore down there.
Will do. My Flickr account is always a good place to check for my newest photos, since I don't have the time or energy to do massive photo threads anymore. See the link in my sig.

Oooh! You rebel you! :)

Restedtraveler:

Spring break is that interesting time of year when college students make their way to Arizona, Florida, or Mexico and spend their weeks eating, drinking, and puking. They don't remember most of it. It's also the time of year when you're likely to see Meg and Lois Griffin rockin' out with MTV with their shirts off.

Archived