Boom Crane

doormanpoet

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting that I brought in an American Airlines pilot the other day and he noticed all the cranes between West End and downtown and said boy they have a lot of construction going on here. Trust me people from out of town and driving through Nashville notice the cranes and it is a sign of growth and progress. We need another 20 or so cranes up.

Yeah Lexy, it's like we're living in some kind of real life, build your own city, simulator game.

Man, wouldn't that be awesome to have on your home PC!! WOW! Sim-Nashville!!!

Any pics of the site, crane, or indiviual workers pissing and moaning? LOL!!!

crane-o-rama:

108718433_fb65e0261b_o.jpg

and a context shot (taken from top level of GH mall garage)

108718434_96731ed89c_o.jpg

BTW, I noticed that the Ethan Allen (right around the corner) was having a going-out-of business sale and I asked what was to happen to the building. The receptionist told me the building is to be razed, and condos will be constructed. Not sure how tall (probably nothing note-worthy), or what's planned, but figured I'd pass along the gossip.

Archived