Forum Pics!

Nashvillain

Finally getting around to posting these. Most of them aren't really relevant to what's been talked about recently, but maybe these will get people hyped about the upcoming meet, I'll be in sunny P'cola, unfortunately. It's unfortunate that I'll miss the meet but very fortunate that I'll be in Florida.

For those that were there, it was a freaking gorgeous day.

forummeet13.jpg

The Viridian was just a wee little bugger.

forummeet6.jpg

forummeet1.jpg

forummeet8.jpg

fmeet3.jpg

fmeet4.jpg

Somebody tried to jump in and steal my shot.

fmeet1.jpg

forummeet10.jpg

forummeet7.jpg

forummeet11.jpg

forummeet5.jpg

forummeet3.jpg

forummeet12.jpg

The freaking Kress has been underway longer than anything downtown it seems like. It'll be nice when they get this trio of buildings finished.

fmeet2.jpg

fmeet5.jpg

Here are some pictures I took this afternoon, trying my hand at some skyline shots and was not well served by my ultra fast film speed. Anyway, they should provide some perspective concerning the aquisition of Demonbreun street properties. That would be a fantastic view from residential on this side of the street.

demonbreun2.jpg

demonbreun1.jpg

roundabutt1.jpg

15thav.jpg

Well, hope everyone has fun this weekend, wish I could be there. I look foward to all the inside info and new photos.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those are great pics. Thanks for posting. I still can't believe the transition that block of Demonbreun went through in just a few short years.

I remember reading something on the Tennessean online about 2-3 years ago about the proprietors of many of those new establishments that went in there, Dan McGinness (that's the name right?)... Otter's ... and all those other places. There were about a dozen or so. Most of them were young and (originally) from other regions of the country. As a group, they really showed where Nashville was headed.

Archived