Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

upstateplanet

Parking at Hartsfield Airport

I'm flying out of Hartsfield this Friday evening, returning Monday evening. Where's the least expensive place to park at the airport (on site please), and about how much does it run per day/hour? Thanks.

On site? You are better off driving down Camp Creek Pkwy & taking a shuttle to the airport. You can find lots that charge $7 a day on Camp Creek - that is a bargain.

Another alternative since you're coming from 85 is to park at Doraville MARTA station where they have secured overnight parking. Then taking the train to the airport.

Another alternative since you're coming from 85 is to park at Doraville MARTA station where they have secured overnight parking. Then taking the train to the airport.

I second that option. It beats driving down 85 75/85 anyday, my fellow drivers are the reason I have no fingernails.

^^^

How late is your flight friday evening? Unless it's well after rush hour, you should tack on an extra hour or so to get there. That's yet another reason to consider the train.

i hope that one of these days people stop driving everywhere so much :(

I'm with you, as soon as Cobb lets MARTA extend a rail line into my neighborhood. :cry:

I'm with you, as soon as Cobb lets MARTA extend a rail line into my neighborhood. :cry:

Hybrid, I tend to think of that as a project for the 22nd Century. But of course by then the center of Atlanta will be located somewhere near Young Harris.

I'd rather park on site, at the airport, for ease of use. What do the different lots there charge?

Besides the parking lots on Camp Creek which I mentioned start at $7, any other parking lot at the airport is managed by the airport. You should check their website, I think it is anywhere around $25 a day.

Besides the parking lots on Camp Creek which I mentioned start at $7, any other parking lot at the airport is managed by the airport. You should check their website, I think it is anywhere around $25 a day.

I'm pretty sure the economy lots are either $10 or $12 per day. As was mentioned, you can park at certain Marta stations for $3 per day but I think Doraville is a little more since its more heavily used.

Does anyone know the radius of people in the area who use Hartsfield-Jackson as their airport?