Icon Rendering Online

NewTowner

I just posted this under the previous Icon topic, but I figured it deserved a headline of its own for all of those salivating Nashville fans:

http://www.bristoldevelopment.com/

Funnily enough, the new rendering for the Icon can be found right now at Bristol Development's website. It is the bottom left-hand image, with Batman in the background, and I must say: rather striking. It will be a pleasure to walk beside, and most certainly live in.

The Gulch is kicking booty. Now we just need to get some nice new classical buildings underway, to balance out all of the post-industrial urban chic!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Inspiring! Very nice lines and a awesome amount of attention to detail. Fantastic tower that will add sooooooo much to the neighborhood.

:yahoo::w00t::silly::P Yeah Lexy!!! We agree!!!!

I have to say I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! I had loved the first rendering of the ICON... not so much the second one... Also the new signature tower had to grow on me (I LOVED the original rendering)..

But this final rendering of the ICON I loved immediatly!!!!! What a GREAT addition this will be to Nashville!!!!!

Wohoo!!!!!

Another classy residential building with a spire on top! I've read where all the residential floors in this building have 10 foot ceilings with floor to ceiling glass. That means the height between floors is probably 12 feet. If that is correct, the building height to top of the spire could be as much as 385 Ft! Here I go again! LOL!

Here's the rendering from the Bristol Development site for any lazy people who don't want to go thru the link:

iconpicturelrg.jpg

Too bad the same architects who worked on this won't be working on the sounds project and surrounding buildings. I think this is exactly the kind of look that should go around the ballpark... but knowing Streuver, I don't think it'll look this cool... but one can hope!!!!!

Too bad the same architects who worked on this won't be working on the sounds project and surrounding buildings. I think this is exactly the kind of look that should go around the ballpark... but knowing Streuver, I don't think it'll look this cool... but one can hope!!!!!

Great point Link. I, too, think they would do wonders for this developement no doubt about it! Only time will tell though.

Hey Lexy! Now that you see this, are you thinking of reconsidering a move into the ICON? Or are you still thinking of waiting for the big one...the Signature Tower?

Probably not. Sig Tower has got my full, and undivided attention at the moment. LOL!!!!

Archived