Icon Rendering Online

NewTowner

I just noticed on the new ICON rendering what looks like trees planted above the seventh floor low rise part of the project on the left. That would be soooo cool to stroll out among the trees with such an awesome view of downtown. Is that awesome or what?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It really is nice looking... I too would choose this (hopefully will one day) if I were moving downtown. I am all about Signature... but this is more my style I think. The little park-like area on top of one of the smaller sections with a view of the skyline just puts it over the top if ya ask me. :)

There is going to be an olympic size swimming pool apparently with views over downtown and green space and trees around the pool.

Parking spaces are going to cost 10k each.

There are going to be one bedroom, two bedroom, two story townhomes, and penthouses. One of the penthouses is going to go for 1.8 million with some of the townhomes going for mid 400k.

The building is actually only 21 stories. Some people have said how there are 22 stories. The top floor is actually the 22nd floor, but there is not going to be a 13th floor.

Rooftop terrace as well.

Can't wait to move in! Only have to wait a couple of years.

In my opinion, I don't think I've seen two nicer looker residential highrise projects than the Icon and the Terrazzo. And just imagine that they will located right across the street from each other in the Gulch. I can't imagine a greater jump start to this neighborhood. In my humble opinion, the Gulch is going to be the new "in place" to live in Nashville, and these two projects will lead the way. And as Ron said earlier, there's going to loads of retail coming because of these two projects. Man, I tell this area going to explode within the next few years. I can't wait to see what the next projects will look like!

That is a SWEET skyline pic in the background. Looks like they have a pretty nice little ad campaign goin'... I saw quite a few signs for ICON around town.

If my eyes don't deceive me, it looks like the picture includes a completed Suntrust Tower (gosh I hate using that word in regards to that building). It's not a friggin tower!!!!

Archived