Moving to Nashville

sande07

Good evening, I'm moving to Nashville with my wife in the summer. We are from NYC so we definitely want to stay in the city but aren't sure where. It seems that with all the development and maturation of different neighborhoods there are more choices than ever. We are in our late twenties and love to eat out, socialize and explore -- can anyone point us to good resources to research before we do our exploratory visits. Thank you in advance for any help.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Considering your 20-something status and love of eating, here's a couple to get your started. I'm sure my comrades here can provide much more, but this might help a bit for an overview. When you begin your exploratory, I'd personally recommend starting downtown and working your way in a circle from downtown. Don't miss Hillsboro/West End, Belmont, Germantown. Take it from here guys.

http://www.nashvillerage.com/apps/pbcs.dll...&TEMPLATE=FRONT

http://www.nashvillescene.com/

There are many condo projects going up around town. many options are open right now. depending on how much you want to spend there are many many options. I am sending you a link now to a site that has a lot of info on different projects and link to these projects.

<edit> Actually I can't send you a PM because your's is not enabled yet. Not enough posts yet.

I would say an excellent resource (at least for new developments) is just to browse around this Nashville forum... I think pretty much all the new urban residential projects have been covered at one point or another. If you have any questions... make a post! That's what I do! lol... and i'm pretty new here too :thumbsup:

Archived