Nashville's Next Fortune 500 Company

ATLBrain

With an acquisition in Forrest City, Arkansas, Community Health now has more hospitals (72) in its network than Tenet. The company is on track to hit $4.2 Billion in revenues this year which should pretty much synch its place in the Fortune 500 list. This would make it the fourth locally company on the list. Also, TSCO (Tractor Supply Co.) should make the list in about two years.

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ar...NESS01/60301015

Of course, the list doesn't include Nissan and Bridgestone, which make their American HQs in Nashville.

I believe Nissan does $40 Billion in the Americas alone. Bridgestone does $10 Billion in the Americas.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With an acquisition in Forrest City, Arkansas, Community Health now has more hospitals (72) in its network than Tenet. The company is on track to hit $4.2 Billion in revenues this year which should pretty much synch its place in the Fortune 500 list. This would make it the fourth locally company on the list. Also, TSCO (Tractor Supply Co.) should make the list in about two years.

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ar...NESS01/60301015

Of course, the list doesn't include Nissan and Bridgestone, which make their American HQs in Nashville.

I believe Nissan does $40 Billion in the Americas alone. Bridgestone does $10 Billion in the Americas.

It's a shame North American headquarters for companies that do more business in North America than companies at the bottom of the Fortune 500 list don't count. If they did that, the list would actually be more accurate in my opinion. Thanks for the info on Community Health and Tracktor Supply. I didn't know they were that large.

Archived