Random Net Find

twincity

ran across this clip of some of the wall, NCSA kids on www.youtube.com. this is the best site on the net for just about any video clip you would wanna see. i dont know if these kids are talented or crazy, but its funny watching them performing those stunts. they do have balls...tresspassing on the hall of justice, sheriff's office, and the old couthouse. :blink: i think Nike did tv ads a few years ago featuring this new "urban sport" that started in europe. check it out for a laugh.... there are some nice tower shots.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ran across this clip of some of the wall, NCSA kids on www.youtube.com. this is the best site on the net for just about any video clip you would wanna see. i dont know if these kids are talented or crazy, but its funny watching them performing those stunts. they do have balls...tresspassing on the hall of justice, sheriff's office, and the old couthouse. :blink: i think Nike did tv ads a few years ago featuring this new "urban sport" that started in europe. check it out for a laugh.... there are some nice tower shots.

I think the kids are pretty talented - at least compared to me and my lack of acrobatic ability. It's also great that W-S has an interesting enough urban environment to facilitate such (I have an urge to use the term "tomfoolery" just because it's such an absurd, amusing term) activities...

Nice video! Maybe if all americans ran around like that enough, we wouldnt all be so fat :rofl: I liked that one part with the kid climbing up the parking deck.

Then the cop on the bike ends the video! :angry:

go get another krispy kreme donut

I know I thought that was funny too

:lol:

Archived