Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AmeriKenArtist

Custom House

5 posts in this topic

Here are a few photographs of my favorite building in Boston. My son, Christopher, was visiting from Vermont. I called for a timeshare meeting with Marriott, which leases the building and our friend, Adam accompanied us! Chris and I ate at "Not Your Average Joes" and played with the sculpture across the street and then we made our way to the most beautiful skyscraper in America! (Was it the first in America?) Enjoy! http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/bahstonco...onnuh/my_photos

These are great shots. I've wanted to go up there for 25 yewars and never have been able to. I'd love to see more pics of the boston skyline from buildings in the city. thanks.

I gotta come up with a better response to photo threads, but those photos are WICKED PISSAH!

Did you have your permit to take photos of the Green Line? :lol:

Speaking of T photos, I saw that you got some advice on Readville shots over at RR.net. Did you take your photos yet, I'd love to see 'em.

Haven't been to Readville. Waiting for warmer weather and enthusiasts that can help me with photo strategies. So much streaming through that station!

I always have a free T photo premit!