Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

smeagolsfree

New Townhome Development in Donelson

smeagolsfree    7008

This is not that many units but this has won the favor of the Perry Heights residents. I think when developers work with the local community, great things are possible. We could have small 40 to 50 unit town-home developments going all over town. It is developments like these that if done right and in large numbers we could have a high density urban population in a very short time. Keep the urban core growing with high rises and smaller developments within a 5 to 10 minute drive. This is a great location as it is only a half mile from the new Donelson train station. There could be a lot of smaller developments springing up all around these transit stations. Lets wait and see.

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ar...4/1194/COUNTY01

Speaking of Donelson, has anyone see the sales office for Cumberland Yacht Harbor, pretty nice. It even has a working lighthouse. It's on the corner of the access to the site and Lebanon Road.

smeagolsfree    7008

I meant to call you on that one. I drove by yesterday and they have a lot of land cleared there as well. This thing is going to be very visible right off Lebanon rd.