Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

smeagolsfree

New Magazine for urban Nashville Residents & Workers

Terrific! Maybe before long, when more of these residential towers and conversions are filled, more businesses will seek to be located downtown, closer to the educated workforce that is flocking there. Eventually, the reverse commute will be a drag on recruiting, and so the labor market will help to balance out the land market that will lie farther and farther south.

This is another logical step in the process taking place in downtown Nashville...the creation of living, breathing, vibrant 24 hour downtown which will become the "in place" to be. Everthing is falling into place! :yahoo:

Glad to hear it. I always enjoy reading about central cities coming back strong after decades of suburban development. And because Nashville is such a well-known place that already has good night life, all this development will make Nashville a real strong urban destination.

Its been so long that I can't remember. I would bet that William could refresh our memory. I think they have had one or two issues but I have not seen them.