Condo Developments in Fayetteville

Mith242

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I found some more info about Aspen Ridge. They will be multi-story luxury townhouses. As far as being pricey here's some stats:

-Starting at $186,000

-1,500 to 1,700 sq. ft.

-2 & 3 bedrooms

-2.5 baths

-2 car garage

The beautifully landscaped area will contain 39 buildings with 220 single family townhomes. The community

will have lakes, bike trails and a large nature preserve with college Branch Creek running through it. There will be a park and trails available for the residents to enjoy. Each townhome will be constructed with multiple maintenance-free materials to ensure their beauty for many years to come.

Too pricey for me, but not too pricey for those who can afford them considering the luxury aspects and the location.

For inquiries visit www.aspen-ridge.info

Yeah it is nice to see something going on in south Fayetteville for a change. Your last pic wasn't working for me Mike so I'll try posting a pic I got from Google Earth. The curvy north-south line is the railroad. You can see Bud Walton in the upper left of the pic.

southfayettevillesl8.jpg

There really is alot going on in South Fayetteville as of the last few months. Has anyone gone by the Track center lately? Just across the street the 4 story Mainstay Suites is nearly completion already. Also there are two or three shopping center areas going in along this part of 15th street.

There really is alot going on in South Fayetteville as of the last few months. Has anyone gone by the Track center lately? Just across the street the 4 story Mainstay Suites is nearly completion already. Also there are two or three shopping center areas going in along this part of 15th street.

I was down there a while back and noticed some construction. There's still some sections of southern Fayetteville that aren't involved with all this yet but there's also College Ave to be worked on as well.

I admit I've had to wait but I don't think I've waited quite that long. Were you on Township getting on to College? Also was this around rush hour? I admit I usually avoid that intersection, along with other areas, around rush hour.

While I do think the Guru addresses some good issues, why don't you skip the middle man and contact Perry Franklin at the City of Fayetteville directly? 575-8228

Or go to http://accessfayetteville.org/citizen_requ...y_services.html and select the bottom link to "Submit Online Customer Service Request."

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a map and some pics of the future Garland 'Gateway' mixed-use condo development. I haven't figured out which block it is, Hughes to Berry, or Berry to Eagle. Both pics are looking somewhat to the northeast. Also there's a forested lot just across the street from this future development. Could end up as another potential development site.

garlandfayetteville02wf5.jpg

garlanddevelopment01te0.jpg

garlanddevelopment02ni2.jpg

Archived