Condo Developments in Fayetteville

Mith242

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am not sure if these are condos or apartments, I think they are apartments but I will go ahead a post this picture of the Southern View complex here anyway. It looks like it is coming along and should be finished by the end of summer I'm guessing. Here is an updated picture.

1050645373_073c784b74_b.jpg

the balconies are for the ac units outside the building, its cheeper and semi attractive, but alteast it looks a hell of alot better than a window unit, those condos that were converted from the old mill at the interesection of 71b and 6th st have ac units on balconies as well running up the side, they dont look bad.

• 2 weeks later...

I guess this is a good place for this post. Here are a couple of photos of a new residential development on the west side frontage road along I540 between Wedington and 6th Street. The sign says they are by Triton Homes and called Village on Shiloh. The sign reads like a used car ad "Zero $ Down -$727 per month". Sounds like they are going for the first time home buyer that doesn't have experience getting a mortage. The site is elevated and these 3 story buildings will block the view of the hillside behind them. I'm surprised they got through the planning proess without a fight- keeping that area rural looking was a concern at one time.

DSCN0443.jpg

DSCN0446.jpg

Archived