• Announcements

• Neo

WARNING!   07/26/16

By reading or participating in the Coffee House forum, you are acknowledging that some topics may be highly controversial in nature. While we make every attempt to ensure that no one and no groups are offended as a result of discussions contained within, we unfortunately can make no guarantees. Participate in threads contained within this forum at your own risk.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A2

Guess Who ?

eastsider    244

Welcome back, who knew it takes so long to get an internet connection. :whistling:

The annoucements of Twelve, the Aloft, 615 E. Morehead rendering release, Nascar HoF and whatever else happened the last few months were not the same without your added EXCITEMENT!!!!!! :lol:

The annoucements of Twelve, the Aloft, 615 E. Morehead rendering release, Nascar HoF and whatever else happened the last few months were not the same without your added EXCITEMENT!!!!!! :lol:

HELLO??? You missed my breaking news that Hermes is coming to Charlotte! :D

It's good to "see" you A2.

A2    1

:good: BTW A2, Have you ever heard of a band called Paw. They sang a song called "Jesse, You're a good dog" in the early to mid-90's. :D

LOL Appatone still looking for the single . I think the band is called Less than Jake.

A2

A2    1

Nope. The band was Paw from Kansas.

You were both right !!! This is freggin GREAT !!! Thanks Appatone. BTW, DanRNC good to see you too. I know you are an RDU man and like to debate, but I missed UP something awful incuding your posts. One never really realized what they have until its gone. Hmmmm isn't that Cinderella??? Yikes I am not going there..... :P

A2