Midwest City "Downtown Redevelopment"

shane453

This is actually a pretty nice-looking development in Midwest City that I just heard about, apparently entering Phase II. It is just off the highway and MWC officials thought it was important to create an impression on passersby who might otherwise drive into OKC for their shopping, I guess.

----------

Retailers sign leases for second phase of Midwest City redevelopment project

By Paul Monies

The Oklahoman

Do not post entire articles.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is actually a pretty nice-looking development in Midwest City that I just heard about, apparently entering Phase II. It is just off the highway and MWC officials thought it was important to create an impression on passersby who might otherwise drive into OKC for their shopping, I guess.

----------

Retailers sign leases for second phase of Midwest City redevelopment project

By Paul Monies

The Oklahoman

MIDWEST CITY - Bolstered by population growth and nearby Tinker Air Force Base, several retailers have signed leases for the next phase of Midwest City

• 2 months later...

I was confused myself. You don't seem inclined to care what happens in the corner of joy known as OKC let alone MWC.

Sooner and Rice (non) Grad, Spartan (different Spartan than the one on this site), Okie, whatever you want to call yourself, All I was doing was just pointing out that someone that you had accused of being me, was not.

Are you still pretenting to be a Doctor? You said you were in the mental health field working for, I'm not sure now, Integris wasn't it? Got trapped on that little lie on TulsaNow and got yourself booted from OKCTalks for strange postings didn't you?

Nevermind. SwooshOU finally registered. It's Luke, and I'm sure of it this time.

Sorry if I evoke that uncomfortable warm and fuzzy feeling, Bob, but if that's what you think, then good for you. Wanna talk nasty save it for the singles line Schwake.

Realmente yo y Patrick, asesor de la charla de OKC, son amigos inm

Nevermind. SwooshOU finally registered. It's Luke, and I'm sure of it this time.

Sorry if I evoke that uncomfortable warm and fuzzy feeling, Bob, but if that's what you think, then good for you. Wanna talk nasty save it for the singles line Schwake.

Realmente yo y Patrick, asesor de la charla de OKC, son amigos inm

What can I say? It could be worse. I could be a Sockbat...

But do you like how I busted you on your name, eh Bob? I have facts and INductive reasoning that I can infer from to come to the conclusion that you're name is Bob, and you went to college nowhere like me. I'm researching who you're married to right now, so I'll let you know what I find out!

But do you like how I busted you on your name, eh Bob? I have facts and INductive reasoning that I can infer from to come to the conclusion that you're name is Bob, and you went to college nowhere like me. I'm researching who you're married to right now, so I'll let you know what I find out!

Bob huh, Hmm, not even close. What, are you some kind of stalker? WTF? I think I may have to complain on this site in regards to that little statement.

Anywho, Good start there Dr Holmes. My guess is you aren't old enough to attend college yet. Oh, and it's the University of Kansas, Rock Chalk baby.

fyi

And kiddo, DON'T look for my wife's name or pursue your little stalking bent here or we will have a very large problem. really.

This kind of discussion is not relavant to this site in the slightest, and downright disturbing. Any more and we'll start kicking people out of here.

Don't worry me and Swake are old friends, but sometimes I swear he'll break yer heart. :thumbsup:

this is great news because that city used to be a dump. now if del city would do something.

Let's all get back on topic and talk about the development project or an on-topic comment that was made, which pertains to MIDWEST CITY (I think that did the trick).

So is there actually a clientele in Del City to support a Starbuck's? I mean just about anywhere in the metro would go nuts over one of those... except Del City. Even Midwest City I think would like to have one. MWC's actually a lot nicer than people give it credit. There's some newer areas towards the east and south. I think it just gets a bad rap for being next to Del City.

Posting an entire article is not allowed on this site shane.

This thread has gone waay off topic. You people need to get a life. Do you really care who everyone else is? This forum is for urban discussions, not your personal bickering or whatever you call that.

Remember that I am the original Spartan. All others are imposters with hidden agendas. Are you aware?

end of discussion.

Archived