Names?

dimebag1980

• 3 weeks later...

I'm Matt. I'm a military brat who spent part of his life in Shreveport. Currently I reside in the San Antonio area (though I'm in Alabama at the moment), but I follow the news in Shreveport and Louisiana as a whole b/c that's what I consider home.

I came back to the states recently after 2.5 years working in Germany.

I'm Matt. I'm a military brat who spent part of his life in Shreveport. Currently I reside in the San Antonio area (though I'm in Alabama at the moment), but I follow the news in Shreveport and Louisiana as a whole b/c that's what I consider home.

I came back to the states recently after 2.5 years working in Germany.

Hey, Matt, it's good to know your name. :) I'm Brian (incase you didn't know already.)

• 3 months later...

Hi Guys:

I joined this board in 2005, but I only signed on briefly here and there. I didn't even know this "introduction" thread existed until I started looking past the NOLA/BR/SBC development stuff.

I decided to ditch SkyScraperCity as my primary board for a number of reasons, including the fact that it seemed as if there were fewer locals posting there. (I also love wirednewyork.com because I love NYC, and the building boom there is incredible.)

Anyway, my name is Jimmy. I live uptown, three blocks from my nirvana (Audubon Park, when I love to vegitate). I've lived in New Orleans for 20 years and am originally from Monroe. Monroe is a very picturesque, but that's about it.

I work downtown in what used to be the LL&E Tower, then 909 Poydras Tower, and now officially renamed First Bank and Trust Tower. It's a great building in which to work.

Anyway....let's keep this board going.

JPK

Thanks for the introduction, JPK! Welcome to UP, officially!

Sadly this forum is in a bit of a slow period right now; however, that is not uncommon at this point in the year. As the summer starts to "heat up," we tend to see more posters across the entire site.

One thing you can count on, however, is maturity. This ain't no SSC, and that's a very good thing! :lol:

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 10 years later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...