Panoramic Nashville-56ker's BEWARE (again)

Lexy

FULL SIZE and in your face. That is the panoramic pictures that I have labored over for the past few months. These are the real deals, with no resizing. If you liked the orginals, you're gonna love these then.

Enjoy and feel free to save them to your computer. Just give me credit if you post them somewhere else.

Michael Davis

All images are Copyright 2006 Michael Davis. Can be used with permission.

From Baptist Hospital

56880963.westendpanomama1.jpg

The "Money Shot" from Renaissance Hotel's 31st floor (makes my mouth water).

56881036.renpan3levels.jpg

From south of downtown, the place where I proposed to Casey at.

56881289.panorama.JPG

Oh my....

56881439.panopano.JPG

Can we say, "ANOTHER money shot". LOL!!!

56881569.Nashville1a.jpg

180 degrees of Nashville.

56881788.panorific.JPG

Nashville Predators hockey....sold out crowd.

56882633.predsgame1a.jpg

West End from Capital Hill.

56883359.westpan1.jpg

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Damn! How did I miss these the first time around? That 180 degree shot is wicked. I love the Fisk Universtity roof tops (double rooftops?). It will be great to see another version of this in the spring or summer when the trees will cover up some of the unsightly blight and parking lots. I can't wait to see what the housing authority has in store for the projects whose demolition leaves a significant empty spot in the picture.

I'd love to have a printed version of this, Lexy. How much?

Damn! How did I miss these the first time around? That 180 degree shot is wicked. I love the Fisk Universtity roof tops (double rooftops?). It will be great to see another version of this in the spring or summer when the trees will cover up some of the unsightly blight and parking lots. I can't wait to see what the housing authority has in store for the projects whose demolition leaves a significant empty spot in the picture.

I'd love to have a printed version of this, Lexy. How much?

LOL! Serious? PM me.

Archived