Terrazzo Information

smeagolsfree

Just received an email from the real estate agent regarding a timeline-

"Thank you for expressing interest in Terrazzo, a development by Crosland. The sales office will be opening soon and we will begin scheduling private appointments to introduce you to the exclusive Terrazzo lifestyle! I will be sending updates and information about the Terrazzo to you in the next few weeks. You are in on the ground floor of one of the most exciting home ownership opportunities in Nashville. We look forward to welcoming you soon. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Best regards,

Gina

Gina Neckar

Zeitlin InTown Coordinator

4301 Hillsboro Rd., Suite 100

Nashville, TN 37215

[email protected]

o:615.383.0183

f: 615.385.3222

c: 615.207.9904"

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just wondering if anyone here is seriously considering a purchase/move to one of the following developements: Terrazzo, Icon, Adelicia, Rolling Mill Hill, or Encore. Of those, Icon has the most appeal to me because of the lower price point (i believe starting at 150-170k). I would actually prefer something similar in the downtown core or SoBro; it seems Encore is going to cost considerably more per unit. Downtown is more appealing because I work there, but I would consider the Gulch with all the retail offerings soon to come online. I'm also hoping some nice hi-rises like Icon or Encore are considered for the north side of downtown, near Bicentennial Mall. Too bad Harrison Lofts failed. From a little ways up, that area has nice views in all directions.

Just wondering if anyone here is seriously considering a purchase/move to one of the following developements: Terrazzo, Icon, Adelicia, Rolling Mill Hill, or Encore. Of those, Icon has the most appeal to me because of the lower price point (i believe starting at 150-170k). I would actually prefer something similar in the downtown core or SoBro; it seems Encore is going to cost considerably more per unit. Downtown is more appealing because I work there, but I would consider the Gulch with all the retail offerings soon to come online. I'm also hoping some nice hi-rises like Icon or Encore are considered for the north side of downtown, near Bicentennial Mall. Too bad Harrison Lofts failed. From a little ways up, that area has nice views in all directions.

I'm going to move into the Icon.

Archived